2/29/2012

Heaviest Snow in Tokyo 2012!

Snow!! It's snowing today in Tokyo! And I believe it's the heaviest of this season. I'm excited like a kid, but it's really annoying coming in my shoes. :/ I think it piled 5 cm - 10 cm. Pretty lot.


I filmed it snowing in Shinjuku in the morning. Everyone looked annoyed. haha


Isn't this beautiful? Hanazono Shrine in a snow scene. Those bear trees with snows on their branches, it looks nice.


OH! And I missed the first class today due to slow bus and train! It took me about an hour and half to get to the station when it usually takes thirty minutes or so. But for goodness, the professor didn't come, either. So, I missed the class but it didn't count! lol Yay!

Anyhow, I hope it won't get worse. Heavy snow is fun only watching from inside my home.

Kouhei

No comments:

Post a Comment