2/22/2012

My German Canadian Bag

Hola! ¿Cómo son ustedes?
Ça va?

Soy bien, y Je suis bién!

Okay. My random español and Français.

This is a picture of my bag. Shoulder-bag, I think it's called.


I put a seal of Canadian flag. So what? I just want to show that I like Canada.

AND! I expect a little that someone from Canada would talk to me, like "Hey, are you from Canada?" or something.

So far, NO ONE has ever talked to me about it. Naaah.

Why not? If I saw a Japanese flag on someone's bag when I'm abroad, I'd probably randomly talk to them, like "Oh, that's Japan's flag, are you studying Japanese or...do you know it's Japan's flag?" lol

Well.

Maybe I just haven't happened to meet anyone from Canada yet. Or from the first place, why would anyone from Canada talk to someone that has Canadian flag on his bag? lol

Anyways, if you are reading this, living in Japan, and thought "I think I've seen that bag before" and if it was in Tokyo, most likely in Shinjuku, it must have been me.

Or if you see a guy with that bag in the future, talk to me. I'm mostly in Shinjuku with that bag.


Kouhei

No comments:

Post a Comment