2/19/2012

Fetish

I believe everyone's got a sort of fetish for something, if not creepy-ish ones, and in my case is nose. It's not "the" fetish of mine, but I have "favorite" noses and not such. lol

Well, where should I start from? This is going to be long, I guess. This is totally my personal story.

Anyways,
I think lives are art, meaning creatures are artistic. Whether or not "every creature was created by God," they look so well-made that it seems every creature is best with their appearance, size, etc.

So, above all, as a human being myself, I find humans beautiful but especially female (mostly because I am male). Regardless of ugliness (or personal preferances, may it be) of face or body, whatever you count for, how female looks is beautiful, amazingly, if she is has the ideal appearance for me.

Eyes, hair, nose, chine, cheaks, eyebrows, teeth, lips - everything together creates perfection.

In terms of kinds of nose I like, I like sharp and tall noses, which is common for caucasians. This is maybe because Adians have kind of the opposite kinds of noses? Mine is maybe not small (as opposite to tall), but not sharp.

So, my favorite noses of whom I see on media are of Kristen Stewart, Natalie Portman, Avril Lavigne, and so on. I just can't write everybody. I heard Natalie had a surgery to make her nose smaller to kind of hide her "Jewish-ness." Whyyy?!

Here you go, I looked up some of their photos.


This is not the best, but this looks good. Well, Kristen Stewart is my favorite girl in terms of her face anyways...not just her nose. Eyes, eyebrows, mouth, teeth, etc.


This is Natalie when she was younger. OMG, She just looks beautiful...Everything is just fine!



And this is in her 30's, I think. Still beautiful...

Oh my goodness.

When I see a female's face, I first look at the nose. Well, it's in the center of the face, where else would my eyes go? lol Maybe only my case.

Oh I can't forget her, Carrie-Anne Moss, Trinity in Matrix. In the movie scenes, I like her nose (as well as her character as Trinity and she's just a beautiful woman), but not in pictures. Hmm, you don't know. lol


Where will this story lead?

Okay, I can't describe how my "perfect" type of nose looks, but I, like, can't help watch women's noses as I walk by every day.

I would just love to touch it, pinch it, watch it when I see the "perfect" nose. lol If I have a gf who has the perfect nose pf my type, yippeee! OMG.

Well, I'm a loser to be thinking just like that when I don't have one. I'll have fun with my nose in the meantime.

LOL

I'm serious.

But no cosmetic surgery, please. Natural ones win.

Okay, I shall stop before you guys get the hell creeped out of me, or you already are.

Finally, here's my nose from front and side. lol




Alright, see you next time.

Next, I will talk about my favorite type of boobs and butt.

Just kidding.

Kouhei

No comments:

Post a Comment