2/20/2012

Dreaming is Such an Mysterious Phenomenon

I had a nice dream this morning. I don't remember what it exactly was like though.

I met Becky, a Japanese-British female figure on TV, and we where playing in some park with some kids. She is a pretty girl, and she's one of my favorite figures on TV.



It's often said, what we dream is what we want or expect in real life, or sometimes be it from the memory of the past. We see what we have in the brain in dreams. In other words, we can't see what we don't have in our brain, this in mind. However, imagination is part of what we have. So we can still see what we have never seen or experienced in real life.

I sometimes flew in dreams, but I have never, of course, flown in real life. That'd be awesome!


Conscious dream, do you call it? The kind of dream in which you know it's a dream. In this kind of dream, you can control everything. I have never had such a dream yet, but I sometimes try to when I'm going to sleep.

How to do it from what I've heard is: stay still on the bed and calm down, try not to move any part of the body and focus on doing so, but at the same time, relax your mind and try to sleep. And there will come the line where you are between asleep and awake. Keeping your mind awake, but let the body sleep. Now your body doesn't move, but you are awake.

My other idea is always ask, "is this a dream?" even you think you are not dreaming. Make that question habit and you'd do the same in dreams too! Sounds easy, eh? Not really when it comes to when you are really dreaming.

But imagine, if you can control anything in dreams, wouldn't that be awesome? You can fly, drive a F1 machine, go to space, and men, you can do this and that.

I'll keep trying to have conscious dream, and I'll let you guys know!


Oh and there's another thing. It's not dream, but kind of letting your spiriy out of the body. It's different from unconscious dreams. You go into the real world, but not with a physical body.

Well, I don't know if there's such a thing, but THIS would be the best. It's just like a invisible body.

Maybe it's just a supernatural phenomenon.


Kouhei

No comments:

Post a Comment