2/18/2012

An Memory-full Moment

I'm writing about an experience I found interesting and that I felt happy about.

Today, I was choosing which body soap to buy with my mom as we had run out of ours at home.
And I stumbled upon one fragrance I felt familiar with. It was a second that I realized where I smelled it before, in Canada, in a hotel. I clearly remember the memory. I was staying at a hotel, which actually was more of a dormitory, that originally was used by the students of University of Montreal. It costed only about $43 or so for one night.

So, what is this all about? Because it was a cheap room, it had only bed, desk, some towel, and one hand soap. The bathroom was shared by on the same floor.

I soon found out that one soap was not enough, or the hand soap I had was not the kind that I wanted to use to wash my hair. It was just a plain hand soap!

It was evening when I arrived the hotel, so I decided to go out to get body soap and shampoo, and body towel as well as dinner for that day. I walked all the way to the nearest supermarket Metro. I don't remember how long it took me, maybe 30 minutes or more (I got lost after I finished shopping anyway...lol). I bought one shampoo/rinse, one hand/body soap (bigger than the one I had at the hotel) and some snacks and drinks. My hands got full of those stuff.

Anyways!!
After I got to the hotel after having got lost, I had dinner and took shower. I used the soap I'd got.
Yay!

And today, I remembered the fragrance of that soap in the drag store.

Such an unexpected moment of getting a memory back from half a year ago.

By the way, here's the video of the room I stayed at if you are interested.



And here's the video in the morning. The scenery was awesome.







Thanks for Reading!

Kouhei

No comments:

Post a Comment