6/28/2012

I'm Back!

So, so soso!!
If anyone is reading my blogs, yea, you might have noticed that I have recently been very depressed.
I really can't help it damn it Kouhei!


It's really something I'd hate to be.


Oh I am listening to the Beatles' Run for Your Life.


So, this time, I'll try to be a bit happier, with a help of some alcohol.


yes, I will try to write a happy-sounding blog this time.


But what should I write about? Oh no, my sake just ran out... damn,,,or good. lol


It's 1:14 am, by the way. I should be in the bed. I'm bored as hell..but the question is is hell a boring place? I don't know. I've never been there, nor do I want to in the fure. NOR DO I BELIEVE THERE IS SUCH A PLACE.


Dah!


Okay, come one, don't expect me to write a sophisticated thing here especially when I don't know if anyone is reading this, or WHO is reading this. My fan? oh yeah. haha


okay. That's about it for now.


It was a happy blog today, right? :D


BTW, sorry, for some error, I couldn't write this article in regular setting. The background of the letters became white and I couldn't read anything thought there are sentences actually there. So I set the background color white you can at least read those white letters.
Sorry for the inconvenience.


Kouhei

No comments:

Post a Comment