6/01/2012

Many things I wanna say.
But I don't wanna say, I can't say, to my friends.

I should keep it inside me, but I can't let it be in me.

So I am writing here, even if no one is reading this. It doesn't matter.

This is the only place I can say anything, like spitting spoils from inside me. No one cares.

I am so weak. Let me say that. I know I am.

Sometimes I really feel I need someone. Just someone. But I don't have that someone. No one can actually be my someone. I'd only have to fight "me" in me. I can't win. That's part of me. That's why.

But that me in me is the one that always be there for me.

I aleays have thi two opposite feelings. I always appreciate that I was bon. But I sometimes wish I had never existed.

Please, someone, but it's really no one for me, help me.

Hasta la vista.

Kouhei

No comments:

Post a Comment