7/03/2012

Giving Up

Damn, I am a professional of giving up.
How many times have I been absent from this class? If I miss more than 5 classes, I will fail. 3 late arrivals will be counted as 1 absence. I have been later more than 3 times for sure. I have been absent twice for sure. Maybe I have 2 more absences, and...not sure how many late arrivals.

And it seems I will miss the class today again. Or at least, it will be late anyway even if I go.

FUC...oops..I am not supposed to write offensive words here. Excuse me.

FUCH! haha

A confession of today...I'm sorry...for who? for myself. I've recently started smoking, BUT, just three times so far. I really don't want to, but can't help it when I am down. It's still something I hate, so I don't. I'd say I don't smoke, nor am I a smoker yet....hopefully. Fuuuuuk it!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Kouhei. Following up to your last post:

    what's wrong, man? Why are you depressed?

    What's wrong? Is it because of school/classes?

    ReplyDelete