3/04/2012

Drinking and Karaoke Night!

Yesterday, March 2nd, I went drinking and karaoke with my school friends in quite a while. It was so fun! :D

First, we went drinking, starting at 5:30 pm after class. It was at a izakaya called 虎の子 (Toranoko). We had all-you-can-DRINK course. (Just to explain what Japanese izakaya/bar are like, there are izakaya/bar where you order one glass to one glass and you pay for each one you had, and where you can unlimitedly drink in a certain limit of time.) We had 945 yen course while they had 1,300 yen-ish one and 2,000 yen-ish one. The difference was the number or kinds of drinks we could order. All was for two hours.

We had food, too. Food was not all-you-can-eat. So, the drink price for each + the total price of food we had / all of us was about 1,700 yen. I think they also charged us something called "table fee" or "service fee" that each of us automatically has to pay. 1,700 yen for food and drinks for two hours, not bad, is it? I don't know how much you'd expect to spend for something like that where you live.


After drinking and eating, we went karaoke. In the end of the time after two hours, one of us got sick from drinking too much. It was hard to take care of him. lol NEVER LET ALCOHOL LOSE YOUR CONTROL!

Okay, now it's 12 pm. I got on the very last train to go home.

Phewwwww, I made it to my home town at about 1:00 am. Now, wait, there's no bus going home! And my mom wouldn't come pick me up... That means I have to kill time until 6:00 am when the first bus comes!

Now what? Should I take a taxi? No, I don't like it. Maybe I could stay in a Internet/manga cafe? Those places are usually opened for 24 hours. Or maybe a convenience store? They are opened for 24 hours, too, but who can stay in a convenience store for five hours? lol I'd likely get kicked out.

What I had in mind was to stay in a "love hotel" alone. It's the cheapest kind of motel I thought of I could stay until the morning. OR, I could stay somewhere outside until the morning.
Anyways, I was sure there were some 24-hour open places, so I started walking.


Then I found Denny's!! It is 24-hour opened! Thank Denny's, you saved my life.


Now I'm saved, killing five hours till the morning.

Good night everyone!

Kouhei

No comments:

Post a Comment