3/02/2012

In Time

Today I watched the movie In Time. In order to watch it from the beginning, I arrived at the theater in time. In other word, I got there in time to watch In Time.

Hmm. Anyways.

It was fun, but I didn't like how it ended. I have wanted to watch it since I watched, I think, Real Steal. I had known of In Time for a while. It's been about two weeks since it came out in Japan.

Oh by the way, the title In Time in Japanese is just Time. I assume if it were In Time, Japanese people would not understand what it means, or if it were in Japanese, 時間内, I'd say, it'd definitely sound odd.

I went to Shinjuku Piccadilly, and it was 1,500 yen for a college/unive/high school student. The adult price was 1,800 yen, and if it's a 3D movie, they'll charge you extra 300 yen. Pretty expensive.

I still have movies I want to watch, J, Edgar, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close, The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo, Hugo. Oh and Star Wars ep. 1 in 3D!

Ahhhh this keeps me having not enough money.

Kouhei

No comments:

Post a Comment